Prices for 2024
Throughout the year we offer weekly pitches ( A pitch is classed as either for one tent, caravan, campervan or a trailer tent). Week pitches are from Saturday to Saturday.
Open from March 23rd 2024
Short Breaks are available so please ask and say what you are looking for to see if we can accommodate your request.
Cost per week per pitch is,
- £250 ( up to 4 people in same pitch) when using your own facilities, ( you have your own toilet, shower and washing up facilities). There is a separate water and electric hook up ( additional charge for the use of the hook up) and picnic table with a fire pit are on each pitch and there is a chemical disposal point for all to use.
- £275 for up to 2 people, you have use to the permanent facilities* to use, that includes a toilet, shower and washing up facilities. As with all pitches you have your own water tap, electric hook up ( additional charge for the use of the hook up) and picnic table with a fire pit are on each pitch.
- £300 for up to 4 people, you have use of the permanent facilities* to use, that includes a toilet, shower and washing up facilities. As with all pitches you have your own water tap, electric hook up ( additional charge for the use of the hook up) and picnic table with a fire pit are on each pitch.
For a pitch with more than 4 people in it there is an additional charge of £35 per extra person for the week, maximum number per pitch is 6 people, any more people then it counts as another pitch.
Electric hook up can be booked at £45 per week or £7 per night if required ( this is a 10 amp fused supply).
Please enquire about availability if you wish to stay for a shorter period. If there is availability the pitches are charged at from £35 – £40 per night for 2 people.
If you are on foot walking the coastal path and do not have a car with you, the cost for your pitch would be £15 a night per person.
Group discounts or whole sight bookings may be available throughout the year. Please remember though Abercastle Campsite is a quiet site.
The facilities are permanent individual room facilities that include a flushing toilet, shower, wash hand basin and washing up sink. There are up to 5 of these facilities that are used, so plenty even in the height of the summers holidays. These are shared.
These are regularly checked and cleaned.
Enjoy camping with the luxury of good clean facilities.
When the campsite is quiet with just a few other campers enjoying their holiday here you may be given one of the permanent facilities to use for your sole use and if so would be given a key so you can leave items in it.
(On a couple of the pitches there are pop up pod facilities, which are great, that have a shower, washing facility and toilet, washing up facilities. The toilets are chemical disposal toilets that you will have to empty down the chemical disposal point ( easy to do and we will show you how to do and provide the septic tank friendly liquid). If these are set up this year then the pitch would have sole use of these facilities. In 2024 these probably will not be used).
- BOOKINGS AND AVAILABILITY FOR 2024 – Bookings / Reservations being taken.
- Please send us what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
View Abercastle Campsite Terms and Conditions – Click Here